ADSL problem??

Surfing on the net since the beginning of the afternoon seems longer than usual. I began downloading a 1.2MB file, and it took me more than 5 minutes, while it should be completed in less than 1 minute… Is there a problem with MT adsl?? Do not know. Will know more hopefully when the evening paper comes out.

7 Responses to “ADSL problem??”

1. Eddy Young says:

Dunno. Nomad web site appears to be down, and I have not managed to Skype my relative (who uses Nomad) for some time.

2. Stephen says:

Working fine. ADSL is fine here (Candos exchange), however the download data rates seem to fluctuating a fair bit. It could of course just be my line that is the problem.

I was using Nomad yesterday and that was working fine too. The connection seemed quite responsive, but I was few hundred metres from the Cybercity at the time.

3. joseph says:

Been experiencing similar problem since last week.Am with Telecom plus.Thinking to go for MyT which is supposed higher speed?

4. tapijo says:

Same company, think there will be same problem cropping up. Le cancer est avec MT. Even if you switch shoes, the person remains the same…

5. mario says:

Fixing minor prob. with myT/in middle past-week,Telecom men agreed with the low connection speed.The problem is being tackled they assured.

6. armand says:

I am thinking of taking MyT whats your ideas about the service

7. Stephen says:

Armand, I was thinking of making the switch, but I decided against it. The TV/VOD is not the appealing compared to Parabole and for VOIP I use Skype. With MyT, the “local” Internet is faster, but I don’t think I could live with that soft download limit.